Cincinnati, OH Divorce
Serving Clients in:
Attorney and Mediator
Hamilton County Ohio
Clermont County Ohio
Butler County Ohio
Warren County Ohio
Providing these services:
Alimony / Spousal Support
Cincinnati, Ohio Divorce Attorney, Mediator and Collaborative Law Practitioner
Loretta Marie Helfrich, a Hamilton County divorce lawyer provides quality representation for families in the Cincinnati metropolitan area. As a family law attorney she appreciates the dynamics of the family and focuses her law practice on divorce concerns including:
Ms. Helfrich works to resolve all cases in an agreeable fashion through litigation, mediation, negotiation, or collaboration. She assists clients in defining acceptable terms for resolution. Her practice features:
- Shared Parenting
- Parental Rights
- Child Support
- Spousal Support / Alimony
Professional and Responsive, Attorney Loretta Marie Helfrich is dedicated to providing each client with efficient and cost-effective legal representation. Ms. Helfrich listens to her clients to gain an understanding of their individual concerns and goals, and works together with them to achieve those goals. She promptly returns phone calls, answers questions in plain English, and keeps clients informed about the status of their case. Ms. Helfrich believes that knowledge of the legal process alleviates some of the stress that clients experience and she works diligently to keep the lines of communication open throughout the case.
- Confidential initial consultations with an experienced divorce and family law attorney
- Convenient office location outside downtown Cincinnati, Ohio
- Divorce Mediation services
- Collaborative law services
- Efficient and effective legal representation
- Modification of current orders
When facing the prospect of a divorce or other dispute involving child custody, child support, or parental rights and responsibilities, you need an experienced family law attorney who will:
This office is a small law firm by choice. Clients enjoy the fact that we know them by name, not number.
Ms. Helfrich provides legal expertise and attorney access that clients don't necessarily get at larger firms in Cincinnati.
Clients who hire this firm deal directly with Attorney Loretta Marie Helfrich,
an experienced divorce lawyer, collaborative law practitioner and mediator.
For your convenience we now accept credit cards.
For further information please contact us today.
- Work with you as well as for you
- Explain the divorce and dissolution processes to you
- Return your phone calls promptly
- Keep you advised of developments in your case
- Outline all of your available options
- Mediate disputed issues when it is feasible
- Provide you with the attention you deserve
- Utilize the Collaborative Law process when appropriate.